1. Homework Tutoring: from
3:15-4:00 Mon-Thurs. at the center.
2. One on One Bible lessons
3:00- 4:00 Mon & Wed.
3. Center volunteers: To assist during general center hours with supervision of youth.
4. Special Events: Assisting and or organizing events. Such as field trips, fun nights, canoeing, camping, etc. With transportation, games, music, general youth supervision.
5. Bible Study leaders: Opportunities with almost any size group, age and gender.
6. Bible Study helpers: Assisting in the class room with teaching and disciplining children.
7.Projects: maintenance, building and grounds (call for current project information).
8.Speakers & Programs: Sharing mission trips, testimonies, lead devotions, speaking at Special events, organize a program, sports events, a one-day sports camp or Vacation Bible School.
9. Clean the Center: Individually or in groups: vacuum, clean bathrooms, kitchen & games
10.We are in need of Bus Drivers for Monday Night Bible Study. Must have a CDL and passenger endorsement
A closer look at the opportunities available and what they involve.
Guidelines and Requirements
Read over and make sure that this opportunity is right for you.
Application & Getting to Know You
Fill this out and mail it to P.O. Box 2491, Kearney, NE 68848 or bring it to 604 East 13th St. Kearney, NE 68847.